Friday, October 15, 2010

Notso's top 10 UPDATED Beer commercials

Well it's been a fair while since I have put any beer stuff on me site, so here is my updated top ten beer commercials. There's a few oldies that you will remember straight away, and a few that you probably haven't ever had a gander at....

So to start the ball rolling here is No10 and fair dinkum I'm sure that you wouldn't have had a squizz at this one, it's from probably my most hated beer brewer but the add's a real beaut. Two blokes by the names of Brad n' Dan who are Foster's drinkers....



Now we come to No9 which comes from the pure waters of Tasmania.... you know that little offcut at the bottom of Australia, Boag's Draught is a beaut drop and this add is just as good. I love the ending...


At No8 is another add from those beaut aussies giving advice to the pommies, there been doing it for years now and they still come up with some ripper ideas for adds.

Next cap of the rack is No7 which comes from the makers of XXXX, you know the mob who can't spell beer so they write XXXX! It's a bit of typical dry Queenslander comedy which you have to have a laugh at..... Barra.


No6 is another VB commercial that mob just put one ripper add out after another and this one featured the one and only Shane Warne, as they say he can make anything turn!


Back to another Foster's add with those two funny blokes Brad n' Dano at No5, with an add called 'Girlfriend n' Mum' trust me it's real funny mate.


And now back to rainy old Tassie for our No4, but to another brewery this one being the legendary Cascade Brewery. Which seems to have been around for ages... This add is called Cans.


At No3 we come back to yet another VB commercial but one that has a real meaning to your's truly, it's called 'Shout Politics' and believe me it's right on the money.... been there done that hay mate!


Then we come to No2 on my list and it's one that's been around for awhile but still makes me laugh, it's made from Carlton Draught sorry it's made from beer and mixed in one of those metal thingies....


So after nine adds we finally come to Notso's No1 Beer commercial, and yet again it's another VB one at that! Sorry but I just love that catchy tune that always makes me wanna just grab a beer and slam it down you know 'a hard earned first needs a big cold beer and the best cold beer is Vic... Victoria Bitter'