Friday, June 15, 2012

A beaut Aussie beer mate



Well when ever yours truly gets the chance to promote a beaut ridge-didge Aussie product, I'll give it a real ripper push as you have to look after your mates. And when this particular item just so happens to be something that I hold close to my heart, then I'll give it a red hot go at promoting it. And in this case it just so happens to be a beaut Aussie homemade brew, which goes by the name of Broo there website is at Broo.com.au. Here's a commercial from Broo....


Now it's not like me to promote something before giving it a burl so on a normal ripper West Australian arvo with me old sparring partner Jacky Rissole, we strapped ourselves in for a good old fashion taste test off this new Aussie beer. So what's it like to sink one of these beer's I hear you ask? Well it's a true blue John Williamson type Lager, which delivers a balanced Melbourne cup malt character which lingers on like a Nullarbor dirt track. It's all natural (like a good Broken hill sheilah) with no artificial stuff in it at all so Dick Smith will give it the thumb's up. It's got a cleaner palate then the local greyhound's dog bowl, with a chilly Kalgoorlie mornin' crisp finish. It has a ripper aroma that brings the Cronulla Sutherland cheer-squad changrooms to mind, and the beaut after taste that lingers on longer then a Broome's sunset.




So after a long barmy arvo's drinking with me old mate Rissole does the new Aussie amber fluid get the nod, well can I just say does a dingo shit in the dessert.... BLOODY OATH! This is a true beaut ridge-didge Aussie beer that screams out drink me!! But there's just one little problem that I didn't like and that is it's only a 330ml bottle, so just when your coming to the best part of the drink it runs out! So I rang my complaint in and received the answer that they (Broo) say's it's because you can fit more into an esky..... okay I can live with that. So if I had to say what I thought of Broo in one word, then I'll let the beer say it for me
'BROODIFUL'