Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Fosters add mate!





Well over the last couple of years I've been watching the adds brought out by Fosters, with two Aussie fellas called Brad n' Dan and this new add is another ripper. It's funny that I think Fosters adds are real beaut because really I think Fosters beer tastes like dingo piss.... not that I've ever tasted Dingos piss but I reckon it would taste a fair bit like Fosters. And it's not just yours truly that thinks like that cos if ya think back to your last BBQ mate, did anyone of your mates turn up with a carton of Fosters! Come on then... do ya ever remember popping up to the bar and asking the barmaid for 'a fosters mate', see it's not just me hay. To be fairdinkum I think the blokes in suits down Carton United Brewing way think that it tastes like Dingos piss too, so why don't we just package it up to look pretty dandy and send it over to old London town. And let's be fairdinkum hear after years and years of drinking that old warm stout crap, I reckon they wouldn't know the difference between a good cold beer and warm Dingo piss anyway!


But even if I don't like wrapping my laughing gear around a Fosters I still think there adds are real beaut, or as Brad n' Dan would say 'Good Call' and this latest one is right up there with the others. There's a new sheilah in this one and shes one of Aussies most treasured masterpieces, the one and only young Victorian hornbag Holly Valance who does a beaut job in the add.

But you might ask yourself why does these Fosters adds and well... Fosters itself do so bloody good in the Queens country, well if ya ask me apart from them having to drink warm beer served out of a microwave is because it's the poor sods drinking it! Now stay with me on this one... if your a young fella sitting in a warm bar in chilly cold old England town, and all the English Sheilah's are walking in with there winter clothes on then it's just not much to inspire the mind to wonder hay. But if you pop a nice ice cold Fosters lager down in front of the same poor young sod, and say something like 'get this in too ya mate'. Straight away you would get a big smile on his face because the first thing on his mind would be sunny old Aussie, and the next thing on his mind would be Holly Valance sitting on a sunny beach with a very small cosy on.... now the mind wonders hay! crikey it even works on Aussie blokes hay.


So ya can't blame the poor old English mob for drinking Fosters hay, when all their got is either Fosters or XXXX! strewth.... poor buggers! Anyway I'll let ya have a gander at the new add and I hope ya love it, these 'Top Call' adds are really funny I like the way the young English fellas give an Aussie a call for advice on stuff, and how Brad n' Dan give them answers that are really down-to-earth. Like when Beno called that he was worried that his girlfriend might just turn out to look like her mum,(which is really funny when you think of it) well the way I look at it is that your gonna look like your Dad! ... So can beggars be choosers, (by the way sorry Dad) But Brad n' Dan say it in a lot more colourful language then yours truly can muster up. Which is why these adds do so well, and they really do get funnier each time you watch them (so watch it a couple of times before you decide if it's a good call or not!